The agenda is now open for booking Spring sessions. Book yours now and save 20% on any Classic session of your choice including Newborn, Family, Baby Shower or Birthday Party.
This year's outdoors locations include a choice between: Central Park, The Fort Tryon Park, The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Highland Park, or Prospect Park.
Mini sessions vs Classic sessions
Mini sessions are short photography sessions, usually around 20 minutes each. In contrast to a regular photo session, a mini session is typically lower in price and shorter in duration. They typically offer fewer location options, and fewer images in the final delivery.
Minis are a tiny slice of the cake, a small bite of what working with me is like. Minis are ideal for:
- Current and past clients who want a quick portrait refresh.
- New clients who are curious about working with me but are not ready to commit to a full investment yet.
- People who have been wanting to work with me but haven't due to budget limitations.
- People who want to save and take advantage of a limited time opportunity to get beautiful photos at a lower cost.
- People who need a couple of photos for specific purposes such as baby milestones, pregnancy announcement, gender reveal, engagement, mommy and me, family, children, branding, blogging, product collabs, headshots, business portraits, etc.
The Classic sessions in contrast, are full photography sessions, usually around two hours each. These sessions are designed to create a broad range of images that tell a story and allow for plenty of customization.
Classic sessions provide a considerable amount of edited photos, styling consultation, art direction, concept creation, printed proofs, the ability to change outfits, etc.
Classic sessions allow you to enjoy the full experience of working with me and creating truly unique heirloom imagery. They are ideal for:
- Birthday parties at home or at a venue.
- Children portraits.
- Newborn sessions at home.
- Family sessions at home, in studio or outdoors.
- Baby Showers.
- Maternity in studio or outdoors.
Classic sessions are offered all year round, while minis are only offered in Spring and Fall.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2023 Paula Ortiz. NYC Family Photographer.
Are you ready to book a Spring mini?
Would you like to receive more information regarding pricing and service description? Please reach out.
Receive a 20% discount if you book a Classic session now (Valid until March 1st, the date of the session should be March or April 2023).
central park, ny